Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BradlyTalent t1_ja4v2zk wrote

I'm a pretty big AiC fan and would be down! Haven't been to that venue yet, just moved here in late 2021.

EquivalentLake6 OP t1_ja4xnu1 wrote

Sweet! I’ve not been to the venue either - actually haven’t been to any venues in providence yet, only Boston. Moved to providence during the pandemic so didn’t get to do too much exploring in that sense, but I’m itching to explore more of it now.

Where’d you move from. Feel free to DM me if easier

Tangentially related, I just came across AIC’s mockumentary and these guys are funny

crowfen t1_ja5f99s wrote

had no idea he was on tour or stopping through here. my favorite guitarist, and i'll definitely be going

EquivalentLake6 OP t1_ja81psx wrote

Dope. Maybe as the date approaches I can set up a discord server for us to coordinate if there’s more interest

crowfen t1_jaaufki wrote

absolutely, man. sounds like a great time!

OctoberRust13 t1_jac7m5h wrote

Where's the show? I saw JC wayyyy back at the old Lupos and he had this dude that looking like Lenny Kravitz (sp?l doing Laynes part and they sounded so good doing the AiC songs

I'm tempted to go.

EquivalentLake6 OP t1_jac8psa wrote

You mean Will Duvall? He replaced Layne in AIC a while ago. This looks like it’s just Jerry solo and not AIC but hoping we get some AIC songs. Can’t remember the venue off hand.