Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Simple-Swimming14 t1_iwcpdko wrote

It's only 15 minutes out of Providence but totally worth it! My boss's, ex mother-in-law, orders pies from them from Texas, and has me pick it up to surprise the family for holidays and special occasions. That's how good their pies are!!

https://www.johnsonsroadsidemarket.com/

CatH2222 t1_iwekqei wrote

Those pies have been a hit in my family for over a decade. Everyone always asks me to bring 2 for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are that good.

Simple-Swimming14 t1_iwem2mf wrote

They buy me one for picking them up and it's the best payment for 30 minutes of "work"!

The pantry they have as well is wonderful! I find myself going out of my way to stop in for treats!

laterbacon t1_iwdd8vi wrote

Cross the river and check out Taunton Ave Bakery in East Providence. Everything they make is great.

vodkaforgovernor t1_iwejtbr wrote

The ONLY option if you want to impress is PVD Pies

aly-moon t1_iwda5op wrote

Pippin orchard

TinyFemale t1_iwepewm wrote

Seven stars does a lot of things right, not sure if they have pies, but if they do they’re probably fantastic

Status_Silver_5114 t1_iwgd1fq wrote

Seven stars doesn’t do pies I don’t think? They do some things very well but their croissants are way too crunchy. Should be softer in the middle.

Alternative-Bat-8453 t1_iwlujlm wrote

Pastiche makes an apple torte that is crazy good with a caramel creme anglaise … ooff babbbbyyyy impress those friends