Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Nand0_456 t1_iz3kwa9 wrote

I heard it last night also from 1-3 AM. I suspect it’s the RT10 construction. It’s really loud. I’m on the boarder of NP and can hear it from inside my home.

Double_Farmer_2662 OP t1_izhyjd2 wrote

Thank youuuu! I figured it was construction somewhere, didn’t know where! When I heard the noise, then sirens like 15 minutes later I was sure the invasion had started lol

Zonulet t1_iz3jnty wrote

Lol! Good thing I am not the only one. Was freaking out thinking it was some house systems failing or something. But have no idea…

sweetener__ t1_iz3lgpi wrote

My partner and I were both worried the aliens had finally come for us! 😂 It’s such a weird whirring sound

GotenRocko t1_iz3nwl0 wrote

I was watching an alien invasion show when i heard it in east providence earlier. Did cross my mind lol.

sweetener__ t1_iz4gfrq wrote

I watched Nope the other day so aliens were fresh on my mind lol

mrsslants t1_iz3ji8y wrote

We’re wondering the same thing, Smith hill area Only thing we could think of is overnight construction?

babsonnexus t1_iz4icww wrote

It was just as loud up the hill, and was still going on at 4:30am when I had to get up. Yeah, it's some crazy construction going on, has unfortunately happened before and will happen again.

saucyname t1_iz60awi wrote

They started milling route 6 West at night on Monday. Yesterday they had after Johnston towards 295 done, they probably were working their way towards 95 last night