Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

trees1nthewind t1_jaf0xww wrote

Yo, stop. Leave and start anew.

Throwaway445092345 t1_jaf1e8y wrote

I can't. She was the nicest person I ever met. I just can't give up yet. Not until she tells me it's really over

−74

Cool_Story_Bro__ t1_jaf3wi2 wrote

I felt like I was finally getting over some of the hurt she caused me and willing to make amends. She made me sound like I was crazy. but now I'm starting to think I waas right all along and that she was cheating on me the entire time. I was right…she knows all of this but what does she do? She shows the entire f*cking world that she doesn't give a sh*t about my feelings.“

“She’s the nicest person I’ve ever met”

Well which is it? Stop lying to yourself. Stop looking at her Facebook.

You’re torturing yourself. If you fucked up, deal with it and be better next time. It doesn’t mean you deserve to hurt yourself more.

It’s over. She blocked you. She’s with someone else.

There is nothing you can tell her to get her back.

Sorry buddy.

BellaSantiago1975 t1_jaf4beh wrote

How much more do you need to know it's over, dude. You're blocked. She's with someone else.

You need to accept it's over or you're crossing into stalker/obsessive territory.

trees1nthewind t1_jaf1iv2 wrote

How is she nice when she blocked you and was with another guy for your, I would assume, relationship? Or did you just think yall were together?

Throwaway445092345 t1_jaf4l5q wrote

We were together for years. We broke up in Auguest but I;ve been keeping in touch with her and her friends and volunteering where she does. She also told me that she wasnt gonna date anyone for now so I was trying to work on us but guess that was a lie

−11

trees1nthewind t1_jaf4tnf wrote

Yeah, yall broke up. She don't want you no more. So move on

earmares t1_jaf1y3e wrote

If the nicest person you ever met was someone who treated you like shit and lied to you about cheating.... you need to find better people in your life.

Throwaway445092345 t1_jaf4zoe wrote

She was really the only one I trusted. My friends and ex abandoned me too a few months after we ended things so really she's all i have. I was hoping that we'd be able to patch things up like we always have but I guess I'm not good enough for her

−14