Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SherrKhan32 t1_ja9lw7e wrote

Your wife is literally spoiled fucking rotten. LMAO. I do all doctors appointments, grocery shopping, all cooking, all baths, breastfed, all wake-ups, and all bed times (plus all dishes, and about 50% of all household tasks, including pet care for our senior dog) because my man works hard. He is a very involved and loving father, don't get me wrong, but he is exhausted and I understand. He does all the laundry, 50% of vacuuming, and 50% of trash duties. He pays all bills. I am currently heavily pregnant, and we have a toddler. * I still do most of those things (except breastfeeding now.) He gives me at least 1 hr to myself every night so I can unwind a little, too. I've never had a Nanny. My Mom died when I was 21 and my Dad is a nut job- I would never leave him alone with my kids. Lol. She has WAY, WAAAAAAY more free time than she's acknowledging. Tell her if she wants more of a social life she can get a part-time job on the 3 days you have a Nanny at the house.

[deleted] t1_ja9w7zj wrote

[deleted]

−1

UniqueUsername82D t1_jaa05lg wrote

You know who's down voting.

−3

SherrKhan32 t1_jaddx2x wrote

Yep. It's a bitter and lazy baby mama, if you ask me. 🤣

"Not everyone else can do these things. Do you want a cookie?" Pfffffffftttt. The point is, she doesn't have to do HALF of these things already and is bitching that she's overworked. By what measure?! She literally has staff and family helping her parent nearly full-time and her husband is doing more than his fair share.

Y'all are some lazy asses, I tell you that.