Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_jegmhcn wrote

tickleyourfanny t1_jegmxy1 wrote

> How many girls am I gonna meet that haven’t been through the wild non stop sex and coke stage

I am thinking most women dont go through the non stop sex and coke phase. Here is a thought, stop going to clubs and bars and start meeting women elsewhere. And by elsewhere I mean not at your coke dealers house or at the meth lab your neighbor runs or at the Casula sex parties your pastor throws in the shed out back of the church.

[deleted] t1_jegn5wa wrote

[removed]

tickleyourfanny t1_jegnp8t wrote

Call me crazy but maybe you need a new circle of friends...you must work in a coke factory or perhaps a strip club? go ahead and try to get away from the coke, I assure you it is not hard at all to do...in fact most people dont do coke, every day/week. Most never do it at all...you may have a slightly skewed friend group..sure if all your friends are cokeheads/partiers then all you will see is that. the world is bigger than that my friend.

[deleted] t1_jego0z6 wrote

[removed]

tickleyourfanny t1_jegp4zb wrote

> Take her for a drink. Turns out she smashes coke and MDMA at events and on weekends.

so what have we learned? did you go on a second date or did you nope out and go find someone who doesnt smash coke and MDMA before teaching 7th graders how to read a geography map...

>It does seem quite hard to hide from I won’t lie

perhaps you are then with the coke problem then, since everyone you know does it. Everyone at work does it, everyone at your bars do it, Your dates do it, your roommates do it....holy shit man, where in London cuz I need some coke and it just seems to follow you everywhere. It almost seems like what you want isnt going to happen in the social circle you live in. So try a different circle, it really isnt hard to find non partiers.

[deleted] t1_jegphcx wrote

[removed]

tickleyourfanny t1_jegptvt wrote

> No I didn’t. I dated her for 2 months till she dumped me 😂

so the person you reference on hinge is the party girl from the OP.,,ok then..maybe learn your lesson this next time

>Actually, I find it really hard to make friends.

sounds like all you have to do is offer them some coke and they will hang out..Then mysteriously, when you dont have the party goods, they dont want to hang out? very confusing on why, must be your haircut or something, maybe sprinkle some coke on it and see if the style change brings them back....anyways, maybe make some friends that are into other things than just partying. I assure you they exist

[deleted] t1_jegqcrl wrote

[removed]

tickleyourfanny t1_jegrim6 wrote

>If I stopped doing that, which honestly I want to, I highly doubt they’d even want to see me again.

oh no, the horror....Might mean you would have to make new friends that aren't into the party scene. Which may lead to you dating a non-party girl. All sounds terrible if you have a nasty coke habit with some underlying alcoholism. Otherwise, it sounds fucking great.

Your new friends( you are in a new town right) all seem pretty transitional since the whole thing relies on you partying with them..Time for some new friends.

[deleted] t1_jegrlm6 wrote

[removed]

tickleyourfanny t1_jegs65u wrote

Online. At events. At grocery stores. At book stores. Frisbee golf teams. Tennis at the club.

Just stop going to bars and drug dens and these new people and things to do will suddenly start magically appearing.

Take a sailing course. Take cheeses course. Watch the documentary 'wedding crashers' and go to funerals to pick up women. Go to church, no shortage of saturday night hoes feeling guilty, hitting that place up on Sundays. If you cant get a date in a church, you got problems ( ask any pedophile)

hedbryl t1_jegtuds wrote

If the only people interested in you are party girls, that's entirely a you problem.

Are you employed, not obese, have your own place (ideally owning, or renting without roommates), have reliable transportation, shower regularly? That's really all it takes. Be a productive member of society and eventually you'll find another productive member of society interested in you.