Submitted by Repulsive-Ad-2436 t3_yiqdfe in relationship_advice

We have been together 6 months and one thing led to another and I ended up having intercourse with my s/o, we used a condom and I finished and pulled out after a while. I wiped clean and made sure everything was off, but we immediately agreed to keep going so I put on a new condom and kept going but I felt something weird and about 15 seconds later, I explained that something felt off and pulled out. I checked and the whole condom was ripped and only the ring remained. She's two days late on her period so far and her stomach feels really bloated and hard, but she has been eating a surprising amount recently which also increased our fear. She's hasn't bled or anything since we had sex which was last week. This was on the 22nd and was 8 days after ovulation. We're still concerned that I may have gotten her pregnant and I need someone to help answer my question.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_iujxinz wrote

Welcome to /r/relationship_advice. Please make sure you read our rules here. We'd like to take this time to remind users that:

• We do not allow any type of am I the asshole? or situations/content involving minors

• Any sort of namecalling, insults,etc will result in the comment being removed and the user being banned.

• No referencing hateful subreddits and/or their rhetoric. (Includes, but is not limited to: red/blue/black/purplepill, FDS, MGTOW, etc.) Any infractions of this rule will result in a ban. This is not an all-inclusive list.

• All bans in this subreddit are permanent. You don't get a free pass.

• What we cannot give advice on: rants, unsolicited advice, medical conditions/advice, mental illness, letters to an ex, "body counts" or number of sexual partners, legal problems, financial problems, or situations involving minors and/or abuse (violence, sexual, emotional etc). All of these will be removed and locked. This is not an all-inclusive list.

If you have any questions, please send us a modmail.

#This is an automatic comment that appears on all posts. This comment does not necessarily mean your post violates any rules.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

peakpenguins t1_iujxrxu wrote

Get a pregnancy test. Hell, go to a dollar store and get several (they're just as accurate as the expensive ones). Also keep in mind for future situations, Plan B does exist...

NeverPostAnything69 t1_iujxwdx wrote

Go get a pregnancy test. If her period is late and she is actually pregnant, it should show on a test.

ExpressingThoughts t1_iujyt0p wrote

A pregnancy test would give you a better answer than us. Yes there's a chance she could be pregnant.

Princess-She-ra t1_iujyzig wrote

Take some deep breaths and try to stay calm. It's possible that she is pregnant, it's possible that the stress is causing the delay. (Happened to me a few times). First things first of course is to do the test and find out.

Schnarkysquirrel t1_iujzctk wrote

Noone will know if she's pregnant. It's obviously possible, but 2 days late isn't a sure sign.

Wait a week or 2 and do a test. (Or do tests daily if it would be an unwanted pregnancy and your local abortion time limit is something ridiculous like 5/6weeks.)

museumsplendor t1_iujzl4t wrote

All you can do is wait.

Having kids young is wonderful.

You will be DONE in your early 40s.

The world makes you think kids are tumors.

Kids are the reason we are here.

luvduvbunny t1_iujzxr4 wrote

Reddit can’t tell you she’s pregnant

A pregnancy test can

hBoBh t1_iuk0l71 wrote

if you're that worried, have her piss on a stick

SnooFoxes4362 t1_iuk2qiw wrote

Next time something like this happens go buy the morning after pill. It will bring on a period and end a brand new pregnancy. This only works the next morning and costs about $40 in the USA. It’s sold over the counter in pharmacies here. There is another set of pills (2), which can be used to terminate a pregnancy up until about the 9th week. This is called a medical abortion and can be ordered online if it’s legal to get an abortion where you live