Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

rpgmomma8404 t1_iujpr4x wrote

Something similar happened to my son's father. He was dating some woman when I was still living with him (were we done, slept in different bedrooms and all that jazz) after I moved out about two weeks later he moved her in. They were together for four years and she said she was getting an apartment for her kids but was still making plans with him for the future. Then she decided to move fully out of the house into the apartment. Soon after she fully moved out she said she wanted to be single for a while but acted like she still wanted to be friends but cut off contact. Then got into a relationship a month later and unfriended him on Facebook and eventually blocked him (he did not try to contact her either after she cut off contact, at least that's what he told me). When she first got the apartment I told him that it wasn't going to last long and so did his best friend. If you love someone why would you want to move out? It was a weird situation. Maybe you both need space but I would consider this a breakup.