Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] OP t1_iujkamz wrote

[deleted]

MayvisDunbarIRL t1_iujmgiv wrote

Your definitely not wrong about this. You respected him by waiting to bring it up later.. And he didn't realize you gave him that. Instead. He blamed you for how you were feeling?! Over something so easy too see as a mistake to.. Acting like a child on his part, should be asy 2 see as a mistake. Are you going to wait for him to talk to you and then break up with him? He blatantly choose to ignore you when you were in distress. It shouldn't matter what your distressed about, imo a partner should feel obligated out of love too comfort you and if your wanting a partner in life this man is wasting your time because he obviously does not want one. Imo again sry. He might not admit it either, but actions are essentially words of the subconscious

childofcraigslist t1_iujlyup wrote

> so i get more mad and he hit my cheeks

As in, he slapped you? If so, that's a hard stop. Physical abuse is an immediate dealbreaker.

AutoModerator t1_iujjm9x wrote

Welcome to /r/relationship_advice. Please make sure you read our rules here. We'd like to take this time to remind users that:

• We do not allow any type of am I the asshole? or situations/content involving minors

• Any sort of namecalling, insults,etc will result in the comment being removed and the user being banned.

• No referencing hateful subreddits and/or their rhetoric. (Includes, but is not limited to: red/blue/black/purplepill, FDS, MGTOW, etc.) Any infractions of this rule will result in a ban. This is not an all-inclusive list.

• All bans in this subreddit are permanent. You don't get a free pass.

• What we cannot give advice on: rants, unsolicited advice, medical conditions/advice, mental illness, letters to an ex, "body counts" or number of sexual partners, legal problems, financial problems, or situations involving minors and/or abuse (violence, sexual, emotional etc). All of these will be removed and locked. This is not an all-inclusive list.

If you have any questions, please send us a modmail.

#This is an automatic comment that appears on all posts. This comment does not necessarily mean your post violates any rules.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

tntbur t1_iujkug4 wrote

He is obviously immature and he went physical, when he shoved the phone o your face. You shouldn't text him. Does he always do this kind of stuff? If he does, you really should reconsider this relationship.

dubjayhan t1_iujlobp wrote

Neither one of you sound ready for a relationship.