Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MckittenMan t1_iyeo9y5 wrote

My best advice: Coach him during.

Tell him to do something and have a enthusiastic response to it. Most likely you have to take the lead on this one until he gets the hang of it.

Having a partner who tells you what to do VS being left to guess what they like.

Teach him, coach him. He will come around.

Sad_Stuff8265 OP t1_iyesyb5 wrote

I do, but I think his shyness gets the best of him :( We communicate a lot about it, it's just when it comes to it...the same thing happens.

MckittenMan t1_iyeykqa wrote

All you can do is take it one at a time and ensure their is progression.

Are you one of his first experiences or something?

Sad_Stuff8265 OP t1_iyezjhj wrote

Not exactly first but I think second or third maybe. Although that's not even important, he obviously didn't explore his sexualty that much.

MckittenMan t1_iyf2375 wrote

That's my point.

Its an acquired skill that people can develop. And having a patient partner such as yourself will be really good.

As long as he is willing to try things out, doesn't feel like he's doing stuff he doesn't want to, you could almost fine tune your sex life exactly how you like it. Kind of an appealing thought actually, its a clean slate and yours to write on haha

I'd recommend keeping an eye on progression. If you feel like you're not getting anywhere sometimes.. then maybe that's all its going to become.

Sad_Stuff8265 OP t1_iyf6z3o wrote

That's a good point, I didn't consider it that way. Thank you so much!