Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Fickle_Dinner_4226 t1_j2algmf wrote

This whole thing is bizarre. And you being so obsessed is also bizarre. But one thing I think you need to consider here is that she is not awake when she is doing this. If she is not awake when she is doing this then she would not recall this happening and to her you are the one making up accusations and looking crazy. This is an actual thing maybe you should do some research on that and see if this is the case. Because you are basing your entire relationship on this accusation.

patticakes86 t1_j2cukv7 wrote

Thanks for this. I had an ex pull this on me and question me about what I was doing at night. I'd wake up to him saying things like what Op is saying to his fiance and I'd be like "wtf are you talking about?" I do struggle with sleep issues, insomnia & sleep apnea so if I'm doing something when I'm dead ass asleep, I really am oblivious. He refused to believe I had no idea and kept pressing me to where I just felt....gross about it and super defensive cause how do I defend sleep?!? Anyways, he's an ex for some other reasons but that really made a big impact on my respect for him that he'd choose to keep shaming me vs just drop it. I sleep alone again so if I still do it, I wouldn't know and quite frankly, idgaf if it still happens so long as I am sleeping ok.