Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

sugarmag13 t1_j6oacm5 wrote

You are 23 years old is this the man and life you want to live?

You are both on completely different pages. Time to move on.

What happens when he says yes you and me and thats it, you get married in a year or two and he brings it up again? Do you think it will make it easier to leave after marriage/ A baby?

You dont stay in a relationship with a person when you want 2 completely different lives.

Again, at 23 you should be with someone who wants you.

UndeadBuggalo t1_j6obuqw wrote

You need to run like your tampon string is on fire

kevinrp07 t1_j6o9ss5 wrote

He is crossing a boundary that you’re uncomfortable with…..

StonksRUs69 t1_j6od3ed wrote

I usually provide a much more thoughtful answer than this, but simple is sometimes better.

Hell nah, dude. This man ain't worth being with.

AuntyVenom t1_j6oi1lw wrote

>>And mind you, he barely initiates sex with me anymore so how could he please ANOTHER woman when he rarely has sex with me???

This is obvious: He gets off on novelty. Now that you have been with him awhlie, you are no longer sexually novel. Another woman would be novel, so he'd fck her like mad (sorry) and possibly bring that energy to you as well, but it isn't a given. Until he got tired of her, too.

facinationstreet t1_j6odfst wrote

I know it’s just a fantasy but the way he talks about it, makes me thinks he really wants it.

Then it isn't a fantasy

I’ve done a LOT to be in this relationship with him

This statement concerns me. In every relationship there is a level of compromise that each partner makes but it is generally innocuous (what restaurant to eat at, what color curtains), it shouldn't be a compromise of your morals, self-respect, or safety and I hope what you've done to be in this relationship is more like the former rather than the latter.

It sounds like you want a traditional monogamous relationship that does not include risque or non-traditional partnerships. The 2 of you are fundamentally incompatible. It sounds like you have been incompatible since you decided that threesomes were no longer of interest to you. You should have left then but there's always today.