Submitted by jjs6067 t3_11eesmn in rva

I’m a UX designer in RVA looking to build my portfolio, and am willing to create or redesign your website for FREE, no strings attached. You get an awesome website, and I get experience to add to my portfolio.

If you’re interested, comment below or send me a chat. I can share my portfolio with you as well if you’re interested. Have a great day!

I can help you with: -UX Research -Heuristic Evaluation of your Current Product -User Journey Maps -Wireframes (Low/ High Fidelity) -Redesign of your Websites/Apps -Style Guides -User Testing

EDIT: I received way more responses than I anticipated, and I already work full-time at another job, so I can only work on 1-2 projects 😅 I will reach out in the next 1-2 days, and maybe I'll have a wait list for those that really want a website design that I can't get to at the moment. Appreciate the support RVA fam!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

CarlCasper t1_jadqt0c wrote

Have you tried hitting up some non-profits? That might be a great way to help a local org and show strong volunteer/community engagement on your resume as well - win/win.

jjs6067 OP t1_jadt6jm wrote

That’s a fantastic idea, thank you!

coffeesituation t1_jadvnl3 wrote

Check out the Richmond SBDC. You could really help out a new/small business!

jjs6067 OP t1_jae3r4l wrote

This also looks great, thank you!

Simple_Ad1881 t1_jaelxbe wrote

Check out Medical Home Plus - they're looking for a website refresh! I can put you in touch with someone as well.

Mundane-Avocado-7915 t1_jae7lxl wrote

I have a video production company and am in desperate need of a website.

RVA_PT t1_jaeuvew wrote

DM’d

hd1115 t1_jaewdtg wrote

I own a small local company here and would love some free work on our website!

gracetw22 t1_jaefddu wrote

I keep thinking I want to turn my content from r/realestate into a website where it's more accessible to the non-reddit population. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, I have some random bits of it done, but the first person I hired didn't quite get what I was going for.