Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

LoveiseverywhereXOXO t1_j9vdln7 wrote

Sometimes love means not letting limited and needed community resources be channeled into the pockets of big business.

nfojones t1_j9vf720 wrote

Sometimes people just can't live up to their username. I'm not sure your opening salvo there really gets the pass for your good intentions.

LoveiseverywhereXOXO t1_j9vflga wrote

Sorry for caring about poor kids and wanting to not be ripped off by predatory private business practices. Love takes action and speaking out against injustice and preventing harm.

nfojones t1_j9vgy5m wrote

Oh lord please don't hurt yourself when you get off that soap box, it appears to be pretty high up there. You can't recognize those who may agree with your point from those who find the way you're delivering it utterly pointless but thats ok because all-you-need-is-loverighteousness.

LoveiseverywhereXOXO t1_j9vhzf2 wrote

Thank you for your utterly pointless comments. God bless you for wasting both of our time trying to antagonize me because I hurt your feeling by saying I don’t give a fuck about baseball and would rather help poor children and fix our city’s problems. You took a stand when dozens of other people who care more about sports than good fiscal and social policy also were also willing to take that stand.

−1

nfojones t1_j9vig51 wrote

Truly love is everywhere. I see it now.