Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DamILuvFrogs t1_j9f974r wrote

Trying to. Believe me. This place is a trap and a hell hole all in one.

−1

Busy-Researcher-75 t1_j9fgqfi wrote

Seriously, why do you feel this way? Are you from Colorado? I’ve never been. Going this summer

DamILuvFrogs t1_j9fl3ep wrote

Colorado is a dry climate, so the hotter summer and colder winters don’t feel nearly as extreme at Virginia’s seasons do. The scenery is beautiful. The people are nicer. Deer in the mountains will literally eat out of your hand. I can’t stand the humidity here. The river is disgusting here. Colorado spring water and lakes in the mountains have every single natural body of water in Virginia beat by a long shot. So it comes down to. Weather/seasons. People. And the scenery. Just all are so much better imo. I lived out there for years. I’ve lived here for years. And I’d choose Colorado everyday of the week. But most of my moms side of the family is here and my dad is in Colorado, my dads side of the family is in west Va and Texas and Pennsylvania. I’ve been all over the country. Colorado is by far my favorite place in the states.

Edit. You’re going to love Colorado. Safe travels!

Busy-Researcher-75 t1_j9flk27 wrote

Thank you. My favorite so far in the Pacific North West. Portland, Oregon to Seattle.

DamILuvFrogs t1_j9florh wrote

Never been to Oregon but I had a friend move there a few years back and he posts a lot of scenery pictures. Seems to love it. Looks beautiful. Very green.

Busy-Researcher-75 t1_j9g068j wrote

That’s why I love the PNW. It’s very green. Beautiful scenery and water. Seattle has incedibile seafood.

DamILuvFrogs t1_j9g0c76 wrote

I’m not real big on seafood I won’t lie. However I do enjoy some good fishing. I just usually give all my fish to whoever brought me out on their boat.