Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

VirginiaWren t1_jdyfwr8 wrote

So, I live in Williamsburg, in a condo. Dodson managed our HOA, when they sold to Evernest, everything went bad. Our maintenance guy didn’t get paid, etc. I’ve heard from others here that the same thing happened to them. The HOA finally switched to Brooks mgmt and things are back on track. Is Evernest some kind of criminal enterprise? Do they actually pay the bills anywhere?

Minakovablue t1_jdyhm1o wrote

Our condo HOA just switched to Evernest in January, and it’s been one idiotic mess up after another with establishing payment. Horrible communication regarding anything and everything.

yduimr t1_je02v8w wrote

Lol I'm currently under contract for a condo with an HOA managed by Dodson/Evernest. We were square til it was discovered that a couple of the units were behind on payments because they respectively either had disputes or technical issues with the payment portal that Evernest hadn't bothered to fix. The sellers and residents have worked together to fix it but Evernest is taking their sweet fuckin time updating the questionnaire...we're supposed to close this week but am fairly sure it'll get pushed back a couple of days. Gonna join the board after this and push for change of mgmt. Fuck these clowns.