Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

LostEmergency9565 t1_jdopmz6 wrote

Chesterfield county school, Manchester is seriously lacking. My children and I have had nothing but hell in this county. Due to all the traumatic events we had to endure, not one individual cared enough to step up to the plate. We are domestic violence survivors, instead of the school and police helping us, they turned their backs and allowed the abuse to continue while still expecting 160% performance from our family. We ended up homeless and without any support. We are still struggling mentally and emotionally. They do not care at all. Until it happens to them. You will get no answers, I am ashamed of myself because long ago I lived right here in Chesterfield and Loved it, I always wanted to come back. I did and I now regret it with a huge passion and not afraid to say so. My kids are failing terribly due to all we suffered. Teachers will not even take the time to explain directions to the kids while in class, simply throw a worksheet at the kids and walk away. Because of the abuse they lost so much time in school and are now being treated as if it was a choice of ours to be in this position.