Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Happyginger t1_jdnx8hp wrote

maybe that one was right where it needed to be

Mr_Fury t1_jdo4zbi wrote

I'll take it

ArcadianBlueRogue t1_jdoonl9 wrote

Ow. My nipples hurt just looking at that string digging into her overly generous honkers.

boseyboseybop t1_jdq6067 wrote

Overly Generous Honkers was the name of my ska band in the early 2000s.

CyranoDeBurlapSack t1_jdomwuf wrote

Wonder if that’s what the guy in the stall next to me at Barnes and Noble yesterday evening was reading.

icepick314 t1_jdr7rkf wrote

Japanese copy too.

Kinda hard to get hold of locally.

bruxalle t1_jdnqfb9 wrote

Can we not ban books?

ZephyrInfernum t1_jdo7rdq wrote

No one is saying to ban this type of book, but rather to not litter and use a community donation box for smut. No one wants to see your used jerk it material.

bruxalle t1_jdolo6o wrote

So, people should not donate the books you don’t want to see?

−39

flea_nut_lance t1_jdomol2 wrote

Wooooooooooooosh.

bruxalle t1_jdoqqtt wrote

Not understanding and disagreeing are different things.

−18

nvgvup84 t1_jdox1oz wrote

You’re not disagreeing with OP or the person who replied to you, you’re just not understanding the conversation

Anianna t1_jdoy3hr wrote

It wasn't in the box, it was littered on the ground. OP's comment was about using the box rather than dropping books on the ground. The previous commenter was simply requesting that donations be of higher quality material and maybe books that aren't (not even mysteriously) sticky.

bruxalle t1_jdoyagq wrote

Yes, I fully understand. I agree littering is bad. I disagree that you should be policing what books go in a free library.

−13

Anianna t1_jdp1nq7 wrote

Nobody is arguing that anybody should be policing what books go in a free library, so why are you arguing against a point that was never made in the first place as if it had been?

nvgvup84 t1_jdoyk08 wrote

How are you so thick?

bruxalle t1_jdoz0d6 wrote

Are you hitting on me?

−4

nvgvup84 t1_jdp4zg2 wrote

Oh gosh I should have recognized that something as subtle as slang would be difficult for you given your trouble with the overt language above. To clarify, I was referencing the phrase “thick headed” which is a colloquialism referring to difficulty understanding a topic or concept. I was pointing out that you are having great difficulty understanding that no one in this entire post is implying that the big tittied hentai should be banned. I’m sorry if I lead you on, good luck in your search for love, and a clue.

Also being the only person to downvote someone doesn’t mean they are wrong it means you are petty and likely wrong.

−4

djeeetyet t1_jdpay1s wrote

if i see that in there i’m throwing it in the trash.

−1

STREAMOFCONSCIOUSN3S t1_jdooeys wrote

But actually do those free library things ever get used? Part of me feels like it's people trying to do something nice but which no one really wants lol

rabbiferret t1_jdoqmt0 wrote

Yes, we use them all the time.

Happyginger t1_jdos2xb wrote

i do too! there are at least four near me and i am always checking them out

yesiambear t1_jdsflkp wrote

Ours gets used many many times daily. It's quite fun to watch people take books in and out!

phatboisteez t1_jdp2ar9 wrote

Meme50?? Yoo where was it at, do it have it, and can I have it? Lol I have no shame