Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

xtinaellisisland t1_jb4jq15 wrote

The thing that really pisses me off about Chiptole now-a-days is the fact that they have two different burrito making stations.

I find myself in the stores being told we don't have "x, y, and z". Like bitch I came here for a veggie burrito and you don't have peppers or guacamole?

Then you go sit down at the table, online order, and they have everything you need all of a sudden.

If you cannot keep up with walk in orders and online orders, knock it down to walk in only. But I guess they really just don't give a fuck since they are so big now.

Diet_Coke t1_jb53c1l wrote

Two different burrito making stations that absolutely do not communicate with or help each other in any way. I stopped going to Chipotle after one too many times of placing an online order, arriving after the app said it would be ready, then watching multiple people come in and go through the walk through line while waiting for my food to be made. The last time, after 20+ minutes, I just cancelled the order and left to get a sandwich from one of the grocery stores.

frgmntof5colmn t1_jb53ti0 wrote

That's what I've been saying. I don't go much but the last few times they've been out of important components. Meanwhile i can see 2 people working out online orders while the main line is backed up. I seems like a case of being understaffed while corporate prioritizes online orders.