Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DamILuvFrogs t1_je6kv1e wrote

I hit a lot of them in my Jeep on the first batch they put out because I thought it was hilarious

−16

this-ok t1_je6o76l wrote

As a public service worker, I can confirm that having to repair needless destruction is the absolute height of comedy.

Your asinine bullshit is the antithesis of community building. This isn’t your city, it’s OUR city. Quit fucking it up.

[deleted] t1_je6p4pv wrote

[removed]

rva-ModTeam t1_je6ssd2 wrote

We get it, all right? Between that and your original comment above, you're very close to being shown the door here in r/rva

This content has been removed as it is considered rabble rousing, trolling, brigading, and/or inauthentic discourse. We encourage good-faith discussions from anyone, but we do not like jerks. If you're going to be the Jerk of the Year, please don't do that here.

Do not use alt or brand new throwaway accounts to manipulate votes, attack another user, avoid a previous ban or moderator action, or artificially-inflate comments with similar views.

[deleted] t1_je70eag wrote

[removed]

rva-ModTeam t1_je74753 wrote

Can’t say you weren’t warned.

This content has been removed as it is considered rabble rousing, trolling, brigading, and/or inauthentic discourse. We encourage good-faith discussions from anyone, but we do not like jerks. If you're going to be the Jerk of the Year, please don't do that here.

Do not use alt or brand new throwaway accounts to manipulate votes, attack another user, avoid a previous ban or moderator action, or artificially-inflate comments with similar views.