Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Jhonny30 t1_iu7ana3 wrote

I would never ask anything of the sort but if this even is a business after 8 years having this niceness to the community why complain? They could just as easily stop what they are doing and that would be there right for people taking advantage of them. I am not saying that they should or should not collect needles I just thought if they want to continue doing this they would be able to help those that are leaving dirty needles with another free refugee (like a bathroom) that would be a help to the community. They would already have to collect biohazard materials ie. Dirty needles so why not turn it into a positive?

−35

FARTBOSS420 t1_iu7m9at wrote

Their* right. Mofo.

>I am not saying that they should or should not collect needles I just thought if they want to continue doing this they would be able to help those that are leaving dirty needles with another free refugee (like a bathroom) that would be a help to the community.

Does this sentence mean...? Like... You're saying... If OP keeps collecting dirty needles in their bathroom instead of them ending up on the street, that's the positive? OP had a good thing going for 8 years then it went to shit so they made a post.

Also who complain to who? Eh. OP sees the not-so-permantently sheltered being less appreciative of the good natured as another brick in our wall of anger and desperation increasing the last few years. They vented about that. Their vent post got upvotes. You could easily stop what you're doing, which I believe is prob smoking mids and drinking box wine straight out the bag. Hopefully

Jhonny30 t1_iu7nd4j wrote

Lol thank you sorry my English sucks.

Not at all I was just giving a different approach to the situation Richmond is one of many places that does clean needle exchange I thought it was aa good option for those that apparently trust there to do what they need to do I would rather people have a safe place than no place. But that is not up to me it is up to the owner just my opinion on the matter

I ment complaining in general? If your going to help help thos you can if not do not I am not sure why that is a hard concept? I appreciate them venting this is their opinion of there situation but am I not allowed to give my own feed back? You can like it or you can not that is up to you either is acceptable.

And no I would never stop giving my opinion. But just to let you know I do not smoke and do not like wine I am not a suburban mom lol