Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

BurkeyTurger t1_j1fpu31 wrote

Was in a pretty melancholy mood earlier but I've got a fire going and booze for heat. Currently trying to keep a cat hellbent on destroying ribbon and wrapping paper away from the gifts.

Definitely regretting not picking up something for dinner but there's stuff in the fridge that today was the eat/freeze deadline for so I'll have to cook something here soon.

Edit: Cat tax. The void is the destructive one, the other is just trying to chill by the fire. https://imgur.com/a/vrDwEXh

InterstateExit t1_j1fuwru wrote

They’re adorable. I’m a huge sucker for tabbies. Mine would do the same and sometimes I’d just wrap the paper around them and tape it like they were a present. Not tightly, and they’d then run around and leave me alone for a few minutes. Rinse and repeat. Wasted paper. Totally worth it, especially if your cats have a sense of humor.

Edited typo.

BurkeyTurger t1_j1fyhfb wrote

Thanks. I'm definitely a sucker for tabbies too. I finally placated the other one with some paper cuttings but I'll have to try wrapping her up next time, that sounds hilarious and she definitely has an attitude.

cat__alyst t1_j1goxhx wrote

Looks a lot like our destructive void. Good luck!

coconut_sorbet t1_j1gp9om wrote

Looks like my darling void, right down to the tiny patch of white hairs on the chest!

OddWelcome2502 t1_j1hsi1p wrote

I always tell people how much I love black cats because it sounds cool and makes me seem particular about cats.

In reality I’m a super weird crazy cat lady and I love all of the cats. Every single one.