Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Detlionsfan1188 t1_j4w99du wrote

I’d like to know who denied the foia? Someone is hiding something. This is why we don’t trust our government local state or federal. Everyone hides everything. I will say I commend Kevin McCarthy to start unleashing the dirt on everyone. I hope he goes after Mitch McConnell too. All of these old turds. I’m really sad for the families that deal with these deaths especially if the prisoner had a rough moment in life but was loved by their family still. We need our government no matter level to release it all. I don’t trust anyone until they lay it all out about our government I don’t care if someone knows someone whose hired people to kill or stuff such as crooked deals. Releasing information to other countries. I don’t care what they have done let it all out. This world is so screwed up. When did we start to have our entire planet fall into the toilet?

−10

Sage_Advice420 t1_j4w9nr9 wrote

Fuckin what dude

chairmanbrando t1_j4wvwn9 wrote

Looks like a pretty standard boomer Facebook rant.

> Gubmint bad! Distrust gubmint! But I'll keep voting for the party that enables gubmint to be bad! Why? Because I was instructed to vote against these stupid liberals that I'm definitely smarter than! Does voting this way help me at all? No! But liberals bad! Distrust liberals! Fake culture wars distract me and make me feel smarter than the average bear!

InterstateExit t1_j4y3hys wrote

How do you know the age of this person?

chairmanbrando t1_j4y5k8a wrote

Estimation based on experience. If someone says "no cap" you know they're a zoomer. If they say "lel" then they're some edgelord from 4chan or Twitch chat. And so on.

GMUcovidta t1_j4wdyz9 wrote

Did you read the article? Inmates deserve privacy from local media.

−4

JVorhees t1_j4xheii wrote

You seem like a staunch inmate advocate. Can you point us to your many posts demanding humane treatment of inmates other than privacy?