Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Shot-Donkey665 t1_j7ceh47 wrote

I do eat very well, in part because I have IBS , I also swim up to 5 days a week for an hour. I just had a cholesterol check and that's good. I also recently had a ECG, resting heart rate is between 61-64bpm which is good for someone in their 40s. Blood pressure is very good, too.

I went through commando training in my 20s but had a hiatus for about 10 years of little to no exercise due to wrecking my hips and back in the Corp. Hence, I swim and not run.

I'll just have to see how my body holds out. Knowing my mid 70s might be my lot is comforting to a degree.

Lalidie1 t1_j7d6c57 wrote

Have you tried looking into your gut bacteria? They can worsen your heart health and it worries me due to your ibs. I wish you health and good luck!

Shot-Donkey665 t1_j7d73gj wrote

I take a supplement of beneficial gut bacteria. I considered this too, great minds alike and all dat jazz

Squirrel_Whisperer_ t1_j7exuen wrote

Look into bpc157 and tb500. You inject both. They have been life savers. You can get a combo vials at some places. Both are amazing at healing muscoskeletal issues, healing organs, reducing inflammation all over the body, neuroprotective, etc.