Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

penmakes_Z t1_j9xmxwz wrote

really? How much stuff you do actually carry around on a daily basis? I bet most of it you don't really need. Get kiddie bike seats or kiddie trailers for the small ones. Hills? You have legs, for christ sakes. Use them. Get fit. Stop using lazyness as an excuse. Weather? We have clothes for that. Stop being such a milquetoast washout. Myself and plenty of others ride bikes daily for transport, it works fine.

rdtthoughtpolice t1_j9xnu4x wrote

No. You don't live in the real world obviously you live in some sort of bubble. Bikes are fine for exercise but as an actual means of transport they are ludicrously impractical.

Not to mention the health issues with knees and balls from long term riding. Bikes are not the answer.

−5

Duckboy_Flaccidpus t1_j9y2rzs wrote

Is complaining your middle name or just what you do for a job? Ahh, there it is, it should be your last name then. Like how people took on names according to their profession.

Electrical-Bed8577 t1_j9y36yd wrote

Trikes. Trikes are the answer. E- trikes, with seats and canopies. Like the Edison. OK, that one isn't practucal but pretty cool. There are so many now though, take a minute and have a look.

rdtthoughtpolice t1_j9y4z4i wrote

Yeah I'll just load up all these landscaping supplies... Oh... Wait...