Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PuerhRichard t1_irz3s1u wrote

See there ya go trashing men there. You could say some men like the ones that aren’t going out of the way to protect you physically, verbally, and emotionally.

−5

garbage-pale-kid t1_irz4063 wrote

There are no, and have never been men in my life who protect me.

PuerhRichard t1_irz5fbv wrote

Ok great well keep blaming all men and acting like you don’t. You definitely aren’t protecting them with that. You’re just trying to boost your value by dumping on others.

By the way no man of fighting age was allowed to leave the country while lots of others were on onlyfans and living abroad. That doesn’t matter to you though because you only think of yourself.

−4

Breakfest-burrito t1_irzmf6z wrote

People seem to think their own personal experience is enough to represent the world and all of humanity. She's just jaded it feels like

Guilty-Peace-324 t1_is0ck7w wrote

You’re not the hero you think you are right now. You’re not defending victims who happen to be male or female, however you are defending monsters who happen to be men right now. You inserted “all men” to the conversation and used it to redirect the conversation. You’re taking part in monstery. I would recommend not being a monster. You’re probably gonna continue on though in some sort attempt feel like you have any high moral ground…

PuerhRichard t1_is14j9r wrote

Ad hominem comment. I pointed out the lack of clarity. I’m not a monster despite your need for me to be one. That’s your profile. I suggest you don’t be a hypocrite. What she was bringing up was a nonsequiter to redirect the discussion. I see you’re familiar with that so you shouldn’t have tried to pretend I did such. You have a mental block that inhibits you from being fair with men. I could have gone on about cases where I’ve known men to be victims of women: physical assault, emotional abuse, gaslighting (which you’re doing despite what you think), and familial alienation. Have some integrity and accountability rather than call people names on the internet.