Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

turnophrasetk421 t1_iu9wfxv wrote

Can attest, I eat my boogers I do not get sick often

Me thinks the nose has a way of killing most things and by ingesting the inaminate neutralized bugs I train my immune system

cukokoko t1_iubcq1d wrote

I sincerely believe this too and have been eating my boogers for my whole life. I too do not get sick very often

mute_salamander t1_iucok7q wrote

Y’all should try eating other’s boogers too, to have protections against wider types of bugs.

Awellplanned t1_iudagkl wrote

When I was at bootcamp a guy got caught eating his boogers and the drill instructor called him a “Filthy McNasty” and made him do push-ups.

-domi- t1_iua2e4o wrote

Nightmare cat with super coordinated needle claws. Excellent Halloween content.

ugottabekiddingmee t1_iua7e55 wrote

I've been trying to diet. Thank you, this post is helping

tewnewt t1_iua173u wrote

Scientist observer. I took out a loan for this.

Ok-Iron7300 t1_iubfdx1 wrote

Doesn't snot drain into the throat anyways? What would be the difference between eating it with your finger vs just sniffing it back and swallowing?

SinnexCryllic t1_iuc0zz1 wrote

I'm guessing it has something to do with the difference of runny snot vs hardened mucus that's more to the front of the nasal cavity?

NetDesperate859 t1_iu9uivj wrote

Boogers are delicious

moonlightpeas t1_iua2849 wrote

Marketed properly they could become the next truffle or even wild ginseng if you factor the health benefits. Soon booger-bae might be sneezing on your salad at some swanky restaurant

EmergentSubject2336 t1_iua5qbn wrote

I need to unread this.

Splatulance t1_iuafvke wrote

I'm looking forward to taking shots out of strange snooters

AutoModerator t1_iu9t6nh wrote

Welcome to r/science! This is a heavily moderated subreddit in order to keep the discussion on science. However, we recognize that many people want to discuss how they feel the research relates to their own personal lives, so to give people a space to do that, personal anecdotes are now allowed as responses to this comment. Any anecdotal comments elsewhere in the discussion will continue to be removed and our normal comment rules still apply to other comments.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.