Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MassiveSliceOfBread t1_j08poqu wrote

I think with Covid you are damned if you do vax damned if you don’t, I think Covid is just a crapshoot all around, as someone who has not got the vaccine at all, and just now getting a positive diagnosis of Covid, I can say for sure it sucks, I haven’t felt like I was near death at any point but the first two days I showed symptoms I legitimately could not move or do much of anything, the third day I was able to move around but the sore throat that was still in full swing just felt like daggers all down my throat, I am now on day 4 going into day 5 of the first start of symptoms and I feel so much better than I did days 1-3, with a strong fatigue of days 1-2 and high fever.

The scary thing is I might not even be out of the oven so to speak because they say it can take up until the second week for things to take a turn for the worst, however I’m keeping the faith alive that what I had was the omicron variant which is supposedly more mild.

Now that I’ve had Covid I would probably get vaccinated if anything like Covid should ever come around again, it was bad enough that I don’t want to suffer thru that again plus I don’t know what if any long symptoms will stick with me.

Also just an fyi I am not an antivaxxer I was just lazy and didn’t particularly care to get the vaccine because I didn’t want to go out of my way to get it done, I’m paying the price for that now but I want to make it very clear that I in no shape or way believe vaccines are the devil, because otherwise the comments on my post would probably be wishing my death or something awful like I’ve seen throughout all the years of seeing this transpire

−5