Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DeepCompote t1_j46jqid wrote

How many doobies to fix a cut? Or do I have to rub the flower directly on the wound?

SimbaOnSteroids t1_j479qvb wrote

2 joints in the morning, 2 joints at night; and this is the crucial part, you have to smoke 2 joints before you smoke 2 joints, and then smoke 2 more.

garden-girl t1_j46na3c wrote

I usually infuse it in coconut oil as I'm not allergic. I've also infused shea butter, hemp seed oil, olive oil, and emu oil. Which, I then used in various lotion recipes. I like to do one ounce of flower to one cup of oil.

I get cellulitis on my nose quite often. If I start using my infused lotion at the first tingle. I can usually avoid antibiotics.

I also make it for my friend that is in a wheelchair. She gets wounds on her legs that do not want to heal. Her doctor was amazed at how well the infused lotions worked for healing. I'm still impressed at how well it works.

LessThanLoquacious t1_j46s5ji wrote

I do this too. I make a rejuvenating oil-based skin "lotion" with an infused coconut oil, a tiny splash of olive oil, shea butter, beeswax, and a drop or two of essential oils to make them smell good.

Works absolute wonders for my hands during the winter when they dry out and crack like crazy. I use it on all kinds of cuts and scrapes too. It also helps take away the itching feeling of wound healing. I don't have any evidence on if it helps increase the speed of the healing process, but it definitely helps relieve the pain I get from dry, cracked skin. And the oils help to rehydrate and get rid of the issue.

garden-girl t1_j48td3x wrote

A lady that works with my sister swears by it for arthritis in her hands. She insists it's better than tiger balm.

Hanflander t1_j47a88o wrote

Many of the minor cannabinoids such as CBG/ CBC as well as the major CB’s (CBD/THC) are anti-microbial by themselves.

They are also powerful antioxidants to boot.