Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Artanthos t1_j9pmx6h wrote

And anyone that does not agree with the hive mind, provides real data that disagrees with the hive mind, or offers a neutral position that accepts more than one possible point of view may be equally valid is placed under this label.

ebolathrowawayy t1_j9pubqd wrote

Some things are cut and dry, like women's rights and treating people with respect. If someone has conservative views then they'll be labeled a conservative. The hivemind isn't out to get anyone, it's just that conservative views aren't as popular as non-conservative views. Clown enthusiasts aren't very popular either, but they don't feel attacked all the time, probably because they don't hold positions of power that can affect everyone.

Artanthos t1_j9r61ls wrote

If it was just women’s rights, racism, or LGBTQ, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

It’s economics, agism, blatant misinformation, eat the rich, and whatever random topic the hive mind takes a position on on any given day.

ebolathrowawayy t1_j9u9uci wrote

I don't know who you're kidding, maybe yourself? The conservative platform is about 95% of the issues I named and gun control. That's all they talk about and all they care about. They have basically never been fiscally conservative and they prefer to strangle the middle and lower classes instead of taxing corporations. They love to ram through unpopular legislation by portraying it as religiously correct to pander to their aging voters. Republicans just want control, mostly control of women. That and pocketlining through corruption (Dems do this too, but not as much).

Artanthos t1_j9vphbo wrote

>I don't know who you're kidding, maybe yourself? The conservative platform is about 95% of the issues I named and gun control

I'm not talking about the conservative platform, and I've tried to make this very clear.

I'm talking about the hive mind classifying anything and everything that disagrees with it as conservative and downvoting it while ignoring their own issues and any real data that contradicts their own biases.