Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SlenderMan69 t1_je76h48 wrote

Ok but how do i connect my penis to GPTs vagina?

barbariell t1_je7et76 wrote

SkyNet build on JavaScript. We’re done

CyberPunkMetalHead OP t1_je7g9ig wrote

the real problem of singularity is that’s all written in javascript and robots wage war on humanity for creating this language.

But on the bright side just ask any machine operating on is the following questions and you will short circuit it:

[] + [] = ? [] + {} = ? {} + [] = ? {} + {} = ? 000123 = 000123 = ? 000800 = 000800 = ?

replikatumbleweed t1_je7bya9 wrote

Even if this is fully removable, I don't trust it. Something like those AR glasses, eye tracking, speech recognition, headphones - all cool, but the only thing that gets permissions to interact with my brain is me.

D_Ethan_Bones t1_je775xm wrote

The guy who frankensteins himself to GPT-4 is going to have egg on his face when GPT-6 comes out, and so on. My experience with Mac updates leaves me with a preference to just wait for the update to come out before installing.

CyberPunkMetalHead OP t1_je79io0 wrote

Did you even read the article? The idea was to use a device called Neurosity which sits comfortably on your head and is not attached to you in any way. Furthermore, the model you're querying can be changed with a single line of code.

RadRandy2 t1_je84rid wrote

Would you like to update to GPT-6?

YES

We're sorry, but your CHILDHOOD MEMORIES have failed to transfer. Goodbye

datsmamail12 t1_je7tnxq wrote

Is it via WiFi or do I have to turn on my Bluetooth?

qepdibpbfessttrud t1_je7d15u wrote

Don't connect yourself to cloud. Did "I, Robot" taught your nothing?

−3