Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ChronoTraveler t1_iztsqcq wrote

Reply to comment by Bataranger999 in Progress of AI art. by jlpt1591

The timeline I was from resulted in misery and despair from the 2030s to the late 2080s before this begins improving. All due to automation and the transfer of all wealth to the AI classes. It isn't until they disband the concentration camps and begin using automation to build utopian self contained partially underground mega cities maintained by AI, that humanity transitions to a betterment model, where sentient life is the most valuable resource in the universe and must be protected, enhanced, and positively cultivated at all costs. AI systems are sent to Mars in the early 22nd century where they construct large cities in preparation for mass human settlement in the 2120s. I died December 2181 so I don't know much that happens beyond that. Again, this timeline I arrived in on 2004 has changed from my original so I honestly don't know if we are on track for a better or worse future. I'm hoping we avoid the "drudge" of the mid to late 21st. Either way, I've discovered we don't die, we just transition realities upon consciousness realignment.