Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ProTechYoNeck t1_j1n5ii5 wrote

Reply to comment by AuntJ25 in Is the Milky Way... Normal? by cciccitrixx

So how can you so confidently say no when you don't even understand it yourself?

−3

Sotam1069 t1_j1ngz8k wrote

Because no one understands it, but some things make more sense than others. You ok buddy?

ProTechYoNeck t1_j1nhiko wrote

Makes sense and what is are two different things. If you want to discuss what something probably is and theorize from there then sure, but to dismiss without giving some type of information that would contest it in some nature is not what science in any field is about. So yeah I just fine, just not to hyped of on the current climate revolveling around science.

−2

CREEPER2925 t1_j1nhaf0 wrote

The general accepted idea is that everything happened everywhere at once, but were not sure if thats true. (Also its kinda hard to visualize that I think)

ProTechYoNeck t1_j1nhzfd wrote

That's why I gave a rough hypothetical to give some type of direction as to what did happen. Something that is above us naturally will be difficult to comprehend on some level, but if we can critique the information we have now, it will give insight to new comers who are looking into working on discovering these answers.