Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

INFJ_GenX t1_j20ewwd wrote

Reply to comment by s1ngular1ty2 in Planetary Colonization by lodoslomo

Yeah I hope you feel that way when you see a 2-mile high tsunami coming at you at the speed of sound when an asteroid hits the ocean (solar outer crust ejection from our own micronova sun burst that happens like clockwork every 15,000 years or so ).

INFJ_GenX t1_j20fcqs wrote

That's an actual description from the "Adam and Eve Story" that's been recently declassified by the CIA.

s1ngular1ty2 t1_j20flf0 wrote

I don't think you understand that other planets are worse than a 2 mile high Tsunami. They don't have atmospheres, are too cold, have toxic soil, high radiation, almost no water, and zero life.

Other planets are worse than Earth and harder to colonize. It's not happening. Get over it.

INFJ_GenX t1_j20g5zh wrote

I'm not tripping bro there's nothing to get over with I'm very content, happy being on this planet, I'm just not a multi-billionaire that has a legacy to think about.

INFJ_GenX t1_j20gour wrote

Besides wasn't it Buzz Aldrin who said on a moon circling Mars that there's a monolith that we need to go investigate and to find out who put it there...doesn't that sound just a little bit curious to you?

s1ngular1ty2 t1_j20h8y0 wrote

Not really because it's fake...

INFJ_GenX t1_j20hkuf wrote

Because you have a PhD and work at NASA or similar agency? Or you just arbitrarily just threw that out there that it's fake just to sound smart because it's important for you to sound smarter than others?

I mean I didn't make this CIA declassification stuff up ( in fact you could go on the CIA website to the archives and read that report yourself) and I also didn't do a deepface fake video of Buzz Aldrin.