Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Relevant-Pop-3771 t1_j6a503k wrote

"...beautiful...photo...hot, young..."

Yeah, this new A.I. knows how to push all our buttons.

It's just gonna get worse.

necromundus t1_j6aecyl wrote

These hot, young stars have everything to prove!

hemobtw t1_j6b3awk wrote

Hot young stars get eaten by a black celestial body

babybambam t1_j6b84p2 wrote

These hot young stars with nebula issues. They’ll do ANYTHING.

homemade_vancouver t1_j6biz4d wrote

I read hot, young variable stars and immediately thought this was the NSFW r/space 🤣

Roguewind t1_j6bjcr3 wrote

“5 reasons you can’t take your eyes off these hot, young stars” - BuzzFeed, probably

NoWarrantShutUp t1_j6bqlrp wrote

Never thought a title on r/space would get my jimmer pumped up a bit but here we are

Beerslinger99 t1_j6btbbt wrote

Hot young stars looking to get nailed in a galaxy near you!

DarkjimMagic t1_j6bu9z1 wrote

“Hot, young, variable stars are in your nebula!”

MicdaWise t1_j6cq7fv wrote

Reminds me of the hot young singles in my neighborhood, they actually turned out to be off planet as well.

burns231 t1_j6cruql wrote

Well they are hot and young, but are they single?

Owain451 t1_j6cxf8f wrote

All the comments about stars and sex ads are really funny, but I didn't see anyone bring this up so I will.

I was pretty disappointed to learn most photos of space that show off a c9lorful cosmos are edited or enhanced to allow us to see those colors. They aren't natural because our eyes cannot detect the visible spectrum (I think) on which the things in this photo exist. I might have the exact reason wrong but you get the general idea.

If we were actually out in space, it would be a lot of darkness, grey clouds and masses, with indistinct lumps everywhere.

It would not be a pretty LSD trip like every source of media from the beginning of the space race has taught us to believe.

AJerk2SomeButtNotAll t1_j6dcb4g wrote

Am I horrible because when reading “beautiful new Hubble photo shows hot young variable stars-“ my finished it up with “in your area.”

6r1n3i19 t1_j6dnsyv wrote

>lot of darkness, grey clouds and masses, with indistinct lumps everywhere

This is what I assumed, but I’m into photography so I know that majority of photos people post are enhanced to being out colors

NJShadow t1_j6eio97 wrote

Click to find hot, young variable stars in your area!