Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

covano32 t1_je6b53p wrote

I'm not Russian you absolute driveling mongrel. Project your cope elsewhere lol

cavecricket49 t1_je6duzz wrote

Way to resort to screeching about "projection" in... what, the span of two posts? Chill boy, start making sense and maybe then adults will acknowledge you as potentially human. What am I coping about exactly, the fact you're so brain damaged it's hilarious?

covano32 t1_je86w6l wrote

Ad hominem is all you know.

cavecricket49 t1_je8hg2s wrote

You cannot seriously try to brush off fact- your utter inferiority- as "ad hominem." Chill with the persecution complex, boy.

covano32 t1_je8o32h wrote

You've been wrong about everything thus far, and you're superior? I figured you were one of those equality folks anyhow

cavecricket49 t1_je8ukcu wrote

I don't get how you can cry about me somehow being wrong when you're acting as a Kremlin mouthpiece. You're being this dumb by choice, right? I can't imagine how any organism with a brain would be this dumb by birth, a rat has more brainpower than what you've displayed so far.

covano32 t1_je9nmth wrote

Lol im just objective. Do you know what that means?

cavecricket49 t1_jeas49s wrote

Saying that you're X does not automatically mean that you're X. You saying that you're objective in this case is the equivalent of just... you know... lying? I mean, I know you morons tend not to care about lying these days, but did you have to make it so obvious? Be convincing for once in your pathetic life as a Kremlin mouthpiece lmfao