Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

JJ4prez t1_iv8sckc wrote

"We want Houston"

IAmBecomeTeemo t1_iv92zyv wrote

Shit, I knew that was going to end up biting the Yankees in the ass as soon as I heard it. Houston trounced the Yanks all year, and while barely scraping through the ALDS, the fans at the Stadium chanted that. They were just asking for the big bad wolf to come blow their house down. Now Astros fans have ammo (on top of the actual postseason success) on the Yankees for a while.

JJ4prez t1_iv9vsts wrote

We have knocked the Yankees out of the playoffs multiple times the past handful of years. They have to get through us to get to world series, and haven't had any luck.

Philly also chanted we want Houston.

[deleted] t1_iva6stj wrote

Yes, your franchise OWNS the Yankees right now. Wish they’d all own up to the cheating and be banned from the game, but baseball is the ultimate cheater’s game. Fans eat that shit up.

−6

JJ4prez t1_ivac18l wrote

They owned up to the cheating in 2017. Same with Boston in 2018 too. Yankees stole signs in 2015-2016 You probably still think they cheat now. Doesn't dismiss the fact that the Yankees simply can't get passed the Astros right now. Swept them 4-0 this year in the playoffs.

Give it a rest and hope to be better.

"We Want Houston"

[deleted] t1_ivad2ay wrote

Lol you think I watch baseball? The whole sport cheats and are proud of it 🤣

−5

JJ4prez t1_ivahirw wrote

Why do you participate in baseball talk if you don't watch baseball? What sport you watch?