Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ElderWandOwner t1_iz2xisu wrote

Please explain what was incoherent

−6

ITsLoverBoy t1_iz2xwzu wrote

The part where it’s apparently “ironic” for FIFA to punish Serbia for intensely racist chants and provocations, from fans AND staff, because of Qatar. As if the two situations are comparable in any way. You’re comparing apples to airplanes.

You also admit you know nothing about the sport, but you still feel confident enough to talk like this lol.

I’m assuming you’re a fan of a real mans sport like American Football, where players wear 50 kilos of protective layers, and become braindead by the time they’re 40.

ElderWandOwner t1_iz3mzzy wrote

I know very little about the actual sport, but I do know fifa took bribes and let a human rights violation of a country host the biggest tournament in the world. That fact alone makes it ironic that they would punish anyone for anything really. I said they deserve to be punished, so I'm not sure where the hate is coming from. As to my sports preferences, I enjoy a wide variety. I watch very little american football. You made a big generalization there so congrats on doing exactly what you gave me shit for.

ITsLoverBoy t1_iz40vrw wrote

Still doesn’t make it ironic really. But I get it now, you saw the Netflix documentary

−1

T3qui1aSunris3 t1_iz4u259 wrote

nah man one doesn’t need to watch the netflix documentary to know what kind of shit is going on in qatar