Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Applecar101 t1_izo8tu7 wrote

Mental gymnastics only to say What I had already said. Thanks

And you had to come back to edit your already incorrect statement. Sheesb

mitchrsmert t1_izo9myw wrote

That rationale didn't change from my first comment, if thats mental gymnastics that just tells you're having difficulty.

And me edit was to further prove my point. Now you're resorting to just calling something incorrect as if your word is God. Good luck with that. I see you did it once already.

Applecar101 t1_izo9tto wrote

Mental gymnastics for you bud. Your edit actually contradicts what is right above it. There is evidence for both sides so suspicious is warranted lol

mitchrsmert t1_izo9wat wrote

I didn't say it wasn't, again your reading comprehension is failing you.

Applecar101 t1_izoab56 wrote

“What is subjective is that there is no evidence” is what you said in order to prove that suspicion was not warranted. Then edited and said there is evidence for both sides. So all in all, the original comment of something suspicious happening is correct so that changed from your original stance. Its great. We can all learn together one step at a time.

mitchrsmert t1_izob4k5 wrote

Again, your reading comprehension is failing you. I said there is no evidence to persuade one over the other. The circumstances warrant suspicion, but the evidence does not.

Edit: to clarify, nothing about my "stance" has changed. The rationale is the same, how you seem to be interpreting is what is volatile... which speaks to reading comprehension.