Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Thugluvdoc t1_izqp3f4 wrote

Nyc, you Qatari toilet. Nice try. Don’t be intimidated by fast tracked professionals. Go be a good toilet and bow down to your oil money daddies

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqpj01 wrote

The amount of bullshit you spew is mind boggling truly. Stop lying to yourself.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqq6g7 wrote

Speaking of spewing, is your Qatari overlord ready for you? I hope you fed him a lot of spicy foods

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqqf0m wrote

Kinda weird you keep on about the Qatari thing as if I have ever defended Qatar? Grant Wahl died from the clot shot. You are a liar. You are not in IB, you are not a doctor. You are a neck beard virtue signaling loser.

Thugluvdoc t1_izqrv6j wrote

You aren’t in IB. You bought a chad and brad vest that you wear to your high school pre cal class and named yourself wolfofdouchstreet on your ps3. You couldn’t spell usmle, I passed all 3 before starting my internship. Good luck with your Qatari BF

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izqrzww wrote

Ahhh yes your internship you got at 35. Do you get yourself worked up lying so hard on the internet about your whole life?

Thugluvdoc t1_izqxfrr wrote

Lol it’s flattering to think that my career accomplishments sound too good to be true. Thank you, Qatari toilet

DoItForTheTanqueray t1_izr59tv wrote

You live in your mom’s basement. Nothing you say is true. You qualify for PSLF apparently, you don’t work in IB lol