Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

skeeve87 t1_j6gox9j wrote

When you first hired him, he was a second string quarterback.

But then Tony Romo got injured in preseason, then Kellen Moore got injured in preseason, then some jackass named dak Prescott went from 3rd string to starting qb.

Cowboys then shifted kellen more to offensive coordinator, where the shitty fucking cowboys with a shitty fucking quarterback was a top8 offense almost the entire time.

But idiots like you enjoy making reddit posts to appear edgy.

chancewitt21 t1_j6gq0at wrote

Yeah..we know the history..and you classifying people as idiots for posting opinions on reddit makes you a complete jackass of a person that I know if you said that to a human being face to face, you would get the dog shit slapped out of you. Yeah Dak sucked this year. We made it to the playoffs by the luck of Rush. Zeke sucks now too. But thats the game. Romo was on the decline and injured and Kellen wasnt starting material...and injured. Dak won the start..what are we going to do? Be the browns and quarterback shop every year? We are inconsistant but the last few years we have been getting a little bit further.

−1

skeeve87 t1_j6gtwxh wrote

Oh, you are obviously very basass. I didn't realize you would slap someone for pointing out how fucking stupid you are.

Next time you have the confidence to post something in a forum, please remember that you are an idiot. That way it will save people from having to read your dog shit opinion.

Thank you.

−5

chancewitt21 t1_j6gv65x wrote

You simply posted knowledge...we know the history...we know kellen moore isnt our only problem and dak is also a big problem, so is zeke..and now pollard. Kellen wants a HC job somewhere and he will be fine at it. But in clutch this guys playcalling was hot garbage. Youre definately one of those crazy stupid ass fans that think they know better than the organization. None of us know best. Hopefully we can reset in the off season and dak can slow down his progressions and work on his internal clock. Ever since the ankle his clock has been off. Mccarthy will take over play callin and with GB he was pretty good at it. And as for slapping someone. Yes, because someones opinion does not match yours thats no reason to insult and therefore you get the shit slapped out of you. That has been a hard lesson to teach garbage like you to watch your mouth. Doesn't make me a "basass". Thats what would be expected to happen to anyone who insults anyone.

skeeve87 t1_j6gw08a wrote

Uh huh, you sure would slap me for telling you you're an idiot. I definitely believe you, since you're so badass.

You agreed with someone saying he should have been fired a year ago, when in fact he is one of the best in the business. I'm sorry I told you you're an idiot for thinking that, but the fact stands that you're a fucking idiot. Not only had your football related option been absolute dogshit, but your attempt to sound like a tough guy really highlights how insecure you are.

And why would you assume I'm a fan? I've never been a cowboys fan. I just am not a fucking idiot like you. But please come slap me mr big boy

chancewitt21 t1_j6gxdzy wrote

One of the best in the business? With what resume? Im a cowboys fan but the media puts us on an unrealistic platform every..single..year. He changed our scheme from run dominant...big fuckin whoop. We have a great receiving core, any OC could do what hes done with what we have right now. It was different for sure. Nice change of pace from running the same shit for 30 years but his creativity was caught up to by other teams, along with Daks inconsistancies. OCs are a dime a dozen and come and go. Playing talent is like catching lightning in a bottle, we have good players when healthy we need to change up...something also tells me there was some behind the scenes shit going on with kellen that pissed off the uppers. Coaching and talent need to be on the same page and it feels like we were just..off. People like you just think youre a football god and know everything when it comes to the shit and probably never held one in your life and have no seeing eye view so you downgrade others opinions because you think youre superior when clearly youre sitting at home watching like the rest of us. Good luck in life couch coach. Go Cowboys!

skeeve87 t1_j6gy5ny wrote

With what resume? Dallas literally was #1 offense last year.

The #1.

That's not subjective, that is the best offense. Under kellen more the cowboys were the best.

I'm trying to word it in as many ways possible because as I've said you are a fucking idiot. You should stop responding and delete your comments btw.

chancewitt21 t1_j6gzct3 wrote

And how far did we go? Remember our last drive? With what we had? Ended with embarrassment. Just like this year...do you know who our last center was? Fuckin zeke! We are going to have to pay for this talent sooner or later. Nobody cares about what you do in regular season just as long as you get to the playoffs. His playoff offense sucks. We beat Tamba...big whoop. Gotta do better then that. Alot of fault to be had and I believe we are up to 6 assistance that also received the axe.