Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ShallotExtension8175 t1_j89ewod wrote

That sucks! My wife and I got it from some kid at our wedding. Tested "sickness and health" right out the gate.

TurtleSoup58 OP t1_j89f3v9 wrote

What symptoms did you have? Congrats on the wedding. Y’all sound like the shit! (Pun intended)

ShallotExtension8175 t1_j89h6uj wrote

Any food was promptly evacuated out of the end of my stomachs choosing. Could switch ends without notice. Don't recall fever, very fatigued, nausea.

TurtleSoup58 OP t1_j89hebg wrote

Wow…. Extraction roulette. Tough. I haven’t had a fever just a headache

ShallotExtension8175 t1_j89i3yq wrote

Yes headaches was the other one. I figured it was dehydration. I drank grape powerade because it was the only thing I could keep down.

[deleted] t1_j894i08 wrote

[deleted]

AbrasiveRake34 t1_j896s2l wrote

Yeah people out here acting like it’s the next pandemic. It’s not new, you have more than likely had it atleast once before you’re 20 lol

UhtredaerweII t1_j89f5hf wrote

I got it a while ago. Hoooo boy. Never been that sick, but got over it in 24 hours with liquids, painkillers, and rest.

pssssn t1_j8efi0x wrote

Apparently disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer aren't effective against norovirus, only strong bleach solutions and hand washing.

I expect one of my coworkers will give it to me soon.

TurtleSoup58 OP t1_j8fg4mv wrote

Mine last about 3 days. It only got as bad as cramps. Hopefully you don’t get it!

Cat_Panda_Canda t1_j8aqxw6 wrote

Pretty sure I got it early yesterday morning. Woke up feeling awful, shortly after things started coming out of both ends frequently. Sprite was the only thing I could keep down. 10/10 do not recommend but I'm feeling mostly back to normal today.

oleshorty t1_j8bwcw6 wrote

Whenever this happens to me I make sure to drink lots of water. It helps things come out when you get sick and helps prevent dehydration. Good luck.

Virulence93 t1_j8g0awz wrote

I got it while pregnant. It was AWFUL

TurtleSoup58 OP t1_j8gab16 wrote

Oh no!!!!

Virulence93 t1_j8p5a4t wrote

Hands down the worst experience of my life. Sitting on the toilet and puking in the tub. Lol I hope you feel better soon!!

flearhcp97 t1_j91gryg wrote

Sickest I've ever been in my life. Slept in my bathtub.