Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

bobone77 t1_j975tdb wrote

Well, you were being a dick, so you deserved to get flipped off. It’s not your job to police drivers in Springfield. It literally wouldn’t have cost you anything to let them merge.

−24

ho1doncaulfield OP t1_j979a8z wrote

And all they had to do was hit their breaks and wait to merge in. What?

bobone77 t1_j97e98n wrote

So how did you keep them from merging? Did you speed up to keep them from moving over? If so, you’re just as much at fault and just as bad a driver as they are.

−17

ho1doncaulfield OP t1_j97fcu4 wrote

No man.

1. Car turns out of HH parking lot just past Rapid Roberts/exit closest to Georgia Macs

2. I’m driving in left lane, expecting to be able to turn into the turning lane southbound on Fremont

3. There was a line of cars sitting in the left lane westbound at Fremont/Republic, backed up past where the left turn lane begins

4. Car is still driving beside me in turning lane for no reason. There is not a single fucking car behind me

5. Car tries to cut in as there is a car’s space between me and the line sitting at the light

6. I honk my horn because I am not stopping

7. Guy in passenger seat gives me the bird and I can’t turn now because I am directly behind the line of cars and they are riding on my left for no reason at all

CommunicationSad6246 t1_j97tc5a wrote

Honestly this is how you should have explained things in the original post there is more detail and can follow it all more easily might have helped with some of the reply’s in here.