Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] OP t1_jao475y wrote

Joel Dahmen can't handle the heat of our fine armpit.

Gr4ph0n t1_jao56jd wrote

Still favorable to Floridians, living along the Gooch of Mexico.

tvandever79 t1_jao7gju wrote

Who cares about his opinion he's obviously a hypocrite

−16

Strange_Ad_6206 t1_jao9yhw wrote

That's right, it's hot and humid here, the worst place to work remotely and not as low COL as they say!

−1

cdkzfw t1_jaobfxg wrote

He's joking around and talking about how hot it was. That tournament is in late July and typically pretty torturous. Surprised at how many people are so offended.

Gobblewicket t1_jaoh0jy wrote

He was joking around. It was a comment on the heat and humidity we have here in late July when The Pricecutter Championship is played. He said it was a good tournament and had nice hosts. Just that it was basically hot and miserable, then he got drunk because he thought he missed the cut. Turned out he didn't miss the cut and had to play in the hot weather with a hangover.

YourCaptainSpeaking_ t1_jaohzsc wrote

For everyone getting upset, Joel was commenting on how hot and sticky it was outside. The Price Cutter is played in mid-late Summer and it is a muggy experience.

Also, Joel rocks. He’s an extremely nice guy (as is Homa). If anyone wants to see a bit more of him, he has an episode in the new Netflix show, Full Swing, that covers pro golf.

matramepapi t1_jaoj16j wrote

Mannnn. I graduated from Branson high, was involved in marching band for 3 years. The heat was fucking brutal during band camps/competitions early in the year. I don’t miss that. I’d 100% agree that springfield/SWMO is the armpit of the US. Swampy humidity and hot as balls.

Goge97 t1_jaonqfw wrote

Hasn't traveled around very much, has he. Lol.

−6

jakedmj t1_jap3qx1 wrote

Fuck golf. Bourgeois boys club bullshit

−4

djdadzone t1_jas2y2z wrote

But it is, and that’s ok. Someone has to come in last