Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jaydub1001 t1_ir7abxe wrote

Fun fact: bank of missouri drug tests but won't disqualify you for marijuana if you have your card.

xMoose80x t1_ir79n5b wrote

I work for one of the SRC companies and they drug test at time of hire. It's not legal federally, so SRC has an issue with it.

funkmonkfrog t1_ir7cisi wrote

SRC over on the NW side has relaxed their weed policy. I'd say just don't chief ganj at work.

xPAGOSx t1_ir7k165 wrote

This is pretty much all the divisions.

Baku7en t1_ir7lo36 wrote

LKQ Remanufacturing doesn’t drug test at all in case SRC falls through. They rebuild engines out on the NW side near the airport.

0bserverXero t1_ir7qnyc wrote

Absolutely fuck that place. Worked there for 3 years and the total raises i got in all that time amounted to 62 cents. You've got better opportunities. Fuck you, Pete Noble

pc-21-3 t1_ir8md0p wrote

I work for SRC Automotive, from my knowledge SRC Automotive does not test for Marjuana as I use to be an active user and definitely pissed dirty when being drug tested but still was given the job, I have even heard from people in management that for Automotive no they do not test for weed, however I believe the other SRC companies still do, Dm me for more information or questions!

99angel67 t1_ir7htw8 wrote

Src Automotive doesn’t care