Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Second-Stage-Panda t1_iszyk8j wrote

“Fulfillment Center” is such a weird dystopian phrase to me.

Cloud_Disconnected t1_it0lhrh wrote

"Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties due to circumstances of potentially apocalyptic significance beyond our control."

Ogtrot t1_it0t1oh wrote

Only true ones know. This was just re released in Xbox for free with gold subscriptions

danklyhank t1_it0y1tc wrote

Lol we're living in a dystopia, it's just getting more obvious.

cancerousking t1_isztcom wrote

Since you work there could you tell me wtf they are building cause I can't figure it out

BackDoorBandit30 OP t1_isztke0 wrote

Its supposed to be like an Amazon fulfillment center where they ship out online orders.

cancerousking t1_isztus6 wrote

I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping they were going to connect it to the old gordmans building and make a big Walmart

BackDoorBandit30 OP t1_iszvgzf wrote

Yeah its basically a giant freezer so they can ship online orders faster its a new concept.

TheFlyingMoth t1_iszu4ej wrote

It’s called Ship from store (SFS) think of it as a mini Amazon where you order something online and to get it to you faster this store gets the order, packages it and sends it through FedEx to you.

BackDoorBandit30 OP t1_iszupxo wrote

Its just for groceries nothing else

formiscontent t1_it10y2y wrote

This makes a hell of a lot of sense. The stores are drowning in pickup/delivery orders.

incutech t1_it3jpun wrote

Does that mean the personal shoppers will be there and not in the main Walmart? Most often that's who is filling the isles so this change makes sense! I always feel like I'm in the way of someone trying to work and it's awkward as hell.

BackDoorBandit30 OP t1_it3kz7y wrote

No you will still shop in the main Walmart only employees will be allowed in the new building its basically a giant freezer they will stock with food and when you place an online order its supposed to make the whole process faster

Railcharger t1_it0a5v0 wrote

TPO roofing looks so clean.

UnnamedCzech t1_it0q5oj wrote

Beautiful view. Love the asphalt.

Wise-Beginning-4255 t1_it2dxrd wrote

There used to be a fountain there, when it was connected to the gordmans building