Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_ite25vk wrote

If you're looking to branch out you'd be better off asking for good experiences.

Edit: So rather than talk about the good restaurants in Springfield, you would like to shit talk the bad?

−22

Ticklism OP t1_iteerrw wrote

Yeah because why not? I'm sorry I put you into a state of frenzy. You going to give a recommendation or just cry ?

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_itef5kv wrote

I'd hardly call questioning your negativity a frenzy or crying. I enjoy your terrible attempt at an insult though.

You didn't ask for recommendations. You asked for stories of bad experiences. I'd rather talk up restaurants than pull them down.

−8

Ticklism OP t1_itefd0c wrote

Looking this deep into a reddit post and yapping about how I'm being negative asking which restaurants I should avoid definitely sounds like crying to me. But thank you hold this L bozo

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_itefkgb wrote

What did I lose? But you've reached your name calling phase so you've got nothing of substance left to say. Enjoy your negative life thinking every interaction with someone is a win or lose situation.

Ticklism OP t1_itefw74 wrote

What level of substance do I need for this topic ? I'm talking about Chinese food and you are hurt that's how you lost its embarrassing for being this hurt over this post. Enjoy being a bozo

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_iteg2zn wrote

I asked what I lost. Not how I lost.

Ticklism OP t1_itegc3c wrote

You lost this interaction that's what. Have a good evening lil buddy 🥳🥳

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_itegezs wrote

lol, you're brilliant. I suspect life is gonna be hard for you.

Ticklism OP t1_itegt4k wrote

Awh is your life hard and shitty ? Must be tough. I'm enjoying life over here. Try it out sometime it's great lil buddy

ShartsvilleDestroyer t1_iteh7yy wrote

My life is going great. I've got a date set up with your dad for tonight so it's gonna get even better.

Ticklism OP t1_itehon6 wrote

Finally losing your virginity 🙌 after all these long years I'm so proud of you

Ganrokh t1_ithlvwa wrote

Not OP, but my wife and I just moved into Springfield proper last year after spending most of our lives living in random suburbs between here and Joplin. We've tried a majority of the restaurants ever recommended here on this subreddit. We're also not picky eaters to the extent that we love a number of restaurants that never get mentioned here. A "what to avoid" thread is quite useful for us.

Besides, there's a new "what asian restaurants do you recommend" thread on this sub every other week. If someone wants recommendations, they're all over here. Seeing a thread go in the opposite direction is refreshing.