Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

igolikethis t1_item3jq wrote

Asian Hut. It very well could be my dumb American taste buds but I've eaten there 3 times, and every time thought it was gross.

Corner 21 there at Sunshine and Fremont though, super delicious. Massive portions too.

heydatcat t1_itff98y wrote

HIGHLY disagree with you here on Asian Hut. In my opinion they have the best tasting food in town and you get a lot of food for your money.

igolikethis t1_ithxach wrote

Tbf I'm a pretty picky eater. I tried it multiple times thinking maybe it was just that particular dish, maybe they're not all winners. It all just tasted off somehow, even the egg rolls were weird to me.

417sadboi t1_itevjhg wrote

I both agree and disagree with this statement. I think they're chicken dishes and their sushi are pretty bad compared to most other places nearby. But it is one of the few places in Central SGF to get Mei fun or mu shoo and it's not too shabby

Edit: In regards to Asian Hut

whaIeshark t1_itfkuoq wrote

I really like Asian Hut! Such sweet crab rangoons and their meat never is slimy or soggy like many other Chinese places. The only thing I don’t like is how dry the rice gets if I save it for leftovers.

Alrayson t1_itiswjl wrote

The mei fun at Asian Hut goes hard. Never ordered anything else because I loved it so much the first time