Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MartonianJ t1_iv6nwgk wrote

Springfield BrewCo has a hot chicken sandwich that is Nashville hot style and it’s fantastic.

skucera t1_iv7xm5q wrote

It is easily the best thing on their menu!

Educational-Soup5335 t1_iv8dgux wrote

The Mac and cheese with the Nashville hot chicken on it is great too. I just wish they gave a bit more of the chicken.

Wildlife_Preserver t1_iv6vxjz wrote

I believe the Mo Chicken food truck has one. Also just in general, their chicken sandwiches are some of the best I've ever had.

EcoAffinity t1_iv770n0 wrote

Ooh, haven't heard of this truck. Their Facebook doesn't look very active- are they regularly at a location or just move around to events?

WorldFoods t1_iv7ooxj wrote

I think they are basically always parked at Sugarfire BBQ but I can’t figure out their hours.

Wildlife_Preserver t1_iv81lt3 wrote

I haven't been able to pin down exact hours either, but I've been meaning to investigate further. They were at the food truck festival a little while back and they were the absolute gem of that event, in my opinion.

microshaz t1_ivgf7od wrote

if you check their instagram they’ve officially added their menu to the sugarfire menu, so you can just order there! the no refunds sandwich is top tier!

wreditttt t1_iv7by57 wrote

I like the one at FDs

farmlifeismything t1_iv89m0y wrote

They are actually serving some of their favorite menu items from Hot Cluckers at Bourbon and Beale now.

FryMastur t1_iv712zk wrote

They’re selling hot clucker chicken at Bourbon and Beale

−1

WandererDynamic t1_iv77vw1 wrote

Same owner as Hot Cluckers, personally I wouldn’t go there. Not to mention it’s a terrible restaurant with poor service and worse food.

FryMastur t1_iv7uw2f wrote

Not sure about the downvotes, they legit stated they liked hot cluckers and provided a place they can get the same chicken from the same owners 😂

Saltpork545 t1_ivchf0d wrote

I liked Hot Cluckers too. I don't like B&B. It's definitely the neglected one meant for families that go to the mall.

As for the downvotes, ignore reddit Internet points. Downvote squads are a thing and it doesn't make stuff less true. Just how reddit works.

jgj570s t1_iv6rmvp wrote

I think Popeyes does. At least they used to.

−2

Saltpork545 t1_ivch5i3 wrote

They do not. KFC does and it's extremely sad.

When I have fried chicken as a cheat day, I want it to be Nashville hot. I don't want a fried chicken sandwich, I don't want tenders, I want bone in fried chicken that makes my mouth spit fire.

Hot cluckers was as close as we realistically had.

Delicious-Mouse-4681 t1_iv6q4ry wrote

Missouri Mikes had a damn good one but dropped it recently. It’s a great place and always very busy.

−10