Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

nichivefel t1_ixv53tb wrote

Cesar’s old Mexico

Gaia227 t1_ixw98no wrote

Love Cesar's. I would recommend going either early or late as it gets very very crowded. There is usually a wait on weekends. Plus it's a pretty small space and is really loud when busy.

Lachet t1_ixvxm1f wrote

Been meaning to try them. Got any recommendations?

MartonianJ t1_ixvyqok wrote

I forget what they call it there, but the Arroz con Pollo is primo 🤌

bthornsy t1_ixwna5u wrote

Oh man, Caesar’s is my fav restaurant in town and I’ve had almost all of their menu items lol.

My personal fav is the Chipotle Shrimp. They give you flour tortillas with it so you can make lil tacos, but fuck that I just mix that shit all up, add a lil cholula and down the hatch.

Close second is Tilapia Ranchera, same story, just mix it and go ham.

If you want something super basic, try the Pollo con Queso. It’s just Mexican rice and their amazing cheese dip all mixed up with seasoned grilled chicken.

Then there’s the granddaddy of them all… The Big Tijuana. All the meats. All the sides. I think it’s like 35 bucks but it’s a great one to share.

The popusas and quesadillas and tacos are all great too. Last thing… careful for the margs, those fuckers are STRONG.

Collinsish t1_ixwxi7j wrote

Ok so with the Chipotle Shrimp, you mix it all up and eat it, but what do you end up doing with the tortillas? Do you eat them too? Separately from the fillings or between bites of fillings? Give them to your friend? WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TORTILLAS

Collinsish t1_ixwx8pm wrote

If you want to try it but it's too busy, order food to go. The pupusas are excellent